Investments & Cash Management
There are a number of options when it comes to managing your savings. It can depend on how much you want to put away, how long you want to save for and whether or not you will need instant access to your money. At Compass we can help you find the right home for your money and manage your savings on an ongoing basis to make sure you’re always getting the best return.
It is estimated that up to 80% of savings held on deposit are not working as hard as they could because they’re not being actively managed. This is just one of the many reasons we now offer a cash management service to our customers. You may not currently be maximising the interest rate returns and the level of FSCS protection that you are entitled to on your savings – if so, we can help you do this.
Our cash management service leaves you with full control and ownership of your savings. We can help you:
- Create the best portfolio structure for your savings.
- Identify the best and most suitable savings accounts.
- Facilitate the management of the accounts.
- Provide you with a secure online management system to help you keep track of your money.
From as little as £10,000 on deposit, we can show you how to manage your savings to maximise the value you receive. Your savings will never leave your control – we simply provide the information and completed documentation to allow you to access the best savings accounts available in the UK.
Our online management system makes everything simple and straightforward for you – from finding the best rates to understanding which savings providers offer FSCS protection.
Our cash management service includes:
- Only using savings providers situated within the UK and registered under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
- Helping you to structure the best savings portfolio for your requirements.
- Providing automatic reminders on account maturities.
- Notifying you when new accounts are available offering higher rates of interest than accounts already held.
- Completing the application forms for each account selected.
- Maximising the level of FSCS protection that is available.
- Providing annual reviews on your savings as interest rates change and new offers become available.
- Providing annual reports detailing the performance of your savings and the best structure for your savings for the following 12 months.
Put simply, with our cash management service you are always in control of your savings but we can help you achieve the best results.
Investments are designed to be held for a longer term, usually at least five years. You need to be comfortable with tying up this money for a period of time, and should not consider investments unless you have some savings in place. Most investments are not guaranteed to return your money in full, although do offer the prospect of potentially higher returns than deposit accounts. Returns, risk and volatility are the factors that will determine a suitable place for your money.
Savings and Investment products range from a simple current account to company shares, and the element of risk can vary greatly depending on the product you choose.
How can Compass help me find the best home for my savings/investments?
To help you decide where you would like to save or invest, we will undertake a full risk assessment with you, after explaining risk in full detail. We will then recommend a solution that is suitable for the level of risk you are comfortable taking.
Contact your Compass Financial Adviser before making any decisions.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate deposit accounts.