Compass is committed to being environmentally responsible. Some of the environmental initiatives we have implemented include:
- The use of recycling where possible, for different materials including paper, cans, toner cartridges, cardboard, glass and plastics.
- We’re committed to going ‘paperless where possible’, using technology wisely e.g. using e-mail wherever we can, rather than sending correspondence via post.
- Every light bulb in the office is energy saving, and we have a ‘smart’ thermostat.
- We car-share and encourage staff to cycle and walk to work where possible
- We avoid lots of glossy marketing literature and wasteful freebies.
- We donate unwanted stationary equipment to local schools.